If anyone outside of a dentist’s office came up to me and said, “Let Me See Your Tongue,” I’d have to learn a lot more about their intentions before complying. That is, unless the man asking was PremRock and I was going to get some dope music out of it. Then I’d stick it out, no questions asked. Released along with visuals by Michael T. Wilcox, this single finds the NY-based rapper-producer showcasing his tightly-wound flow over a grimy beat by underground phenom Blockhead. DJ Addikt assists behind the wheels of steel. Fans can find Tongue and much more on Prem’s A Clean, Well-Lighted Place LP, out now on BandCamp.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.