If anyone outside of a dentist’s office came up to me and said, “Let Me See Your Tongue,” I’d have to learn a lot more about their intentions before complying. That is, unless the man asking was PremRock and I was going to get some dope music out of it. Then I’d stick it out, no questions asked. Released along with visuals by Michael T. Wilcox, this single finds the NY-based rapper-producer showcasing his tightly-wound flow over a grimy beat by underground phenom Blockhead. DJ Addikt assists behind the wheels of steel. Fans can find Tongue and much more on Prem’s A Clean, Well-Lighted Place LP, out now on BandCamp.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.