On December 21, 2012, Precious Paris went through the heart-wrenching experience of losing her mother. Eleven months later, her absence still stings, but enough time has elapsed for the G-Unit signee to share her feelings with the public in the form of new promo single Mommy Dearest. With Kimi Hendrix’ subdued string loop as her backdrop, Paris engages in a lyrical conversation with her biggest fan and the woman who brought her into the world, expressing her fervent wish that her mother were here to share in her recent successes. R&B singer Jade Alston accompanies the headliner’s on the record’s hook. This poignant jam isn’t attached to a larger project, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.