Who’s the man? If you’ve listened to PreauXX‘s latest project, you already know the answer. For those who haven’t, the Booth-exclusive world premiere of the official video for the Memphis native’s latest single provides the perfect opportunity for to educate yourself. To accompany I’m the Man, a braggadocious joint featuring reggae-informed boardwork by IMAKEMADBEATS and Alexander Odell, co-directors J. Gatsby and Kap Kallous cook up a luminous clip packed with kaleidoscopic visual effects. Feeling it? I’m the Man is just one of many bangers to be found on PreauXX’s Die Winning LP, available for full, free streaming in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm 2XXs" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.