Who’s the man? If you’ve listened to PreauXX‘s latest project, you already know the answer. For those who haven’t, the Booth-exclusive world premiere of the official video for the Memphis native’s latest single provides the perfect opportunity for to educate yourself. To accompany I’m the Man, a braggadocious joint featuring reggae-informed boardwork by IMAKEMADBEATS and Alexander Odell, co-directors J. Gatsby and Kap Kallous cook up a luminous clip packed with kaleidoscopic visual effects. Feeling it? I’m the Man is just one of many bangers to be found on PreauXX’s Die Winning LP, available for full, free streaming in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm 2XXs" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.