Who’s the man? If you’ve listened to PreauXX‘s latest project, you already know the answer. For those who haven’t, the Booth-exclusive world premiere of the official video for the Memphis native’s latest single provides the perfect opportunity for to educate yourself. To accompany I’m the Man, a braggadocious joint featuring reggae-informed boardwork by IMAKEMADBEATS and Alexander Odell, co-directors J. Gatsby and Kap Kallous cook up a luminous clip packed with kaleidoscopic visual effects. Feeling it? I’m the Man is just one of many bangers to be found on PreauXX’s Die Winning LP, available for full, free streaming in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Some rappers aspire to get rich or die trying. PreauXX? He just wants to Die Winning. In service of that goal, the New Orleans-born, Memphis-bred rhymesayer has unleashed a new street album featuring 12 tracks' worth of...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm 2XXs" (2014)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.