Who’s the man? If you’ve listened to PreauXX‘s latest project, you already know the answer. For those who haven’t, the Booth-exclusive world premiere of the official video for the Memphis native’s latest single provides the perfect opportunity for to educate yourself. To accompany I’m the Man, a braggadocious joint featuring reggae-informed boardwork by IMAKEMADBEATS and Alexander Odell, co-directors J. Gatsby and Kap Kallous cook up a luminous clip packed with kaleidoscopic visual effects. Feeling it? I’m the Man is just one of many bangers to be found on PreauXX’s Die Winning LP, available for full, free streaming in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Malcolm 2XXs" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.