Super Saiyans, the latest single from Booth newcomer, Praverb, and Booth regular, Thee Tom Hardy, references Japanese TV series Dragon Ball Z. Of course if you are a fan of the anime cornerstone, you probably already knew that. If you never got into the show, however, you might want to check it out, because if it’s half as dope as this Sourface produced cut, then you’re in for a treat. Atop the soulful production, which has more cuts than a pair of scissors (thanks to DJ Grazzhoppa), Hardy and Praverb (in that order) grace us with grown-mans verses; they are deep, passionate, and really make you listen to every word. While good enough for any album, this is just a loosie, but we’ve got you covered on all the latest and greatest from both emcees.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/22/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.