Hello everyone. My name is Richard, and I’m a player. OK, OK, I seriously doubt I can compete with Polyester The Saint in the womanizing department, but I figured that would be the appropriate lead-in to the official remix of single Players Anyonymous. Whereas the non-featured original saw Polyester leading the support group all by his lonesome, this rendition packs guest bars from another musically-gifted skirt-chaser; West Coast mainstay Dom Kennedy jumps on the headliner’s own laid-back beat to spit the opening verse. Fans can find the album version of Players Anonymous and much more on Polyester’s For the Player in You LP, available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.