Originally released to the ‘net in May, Polyester the Saint‘s fourth digital full-length will soon hit iTunes in a brand new retail edition. For those who copped the set the first time ‘round, the L.A. recording artist and producer is sweetening the deal by including a few bonus cuts not featured on the original tracklist. One of the new additions is a fresh remix of Late Night Dippin’, courtesy of Dam Funk. Whereas the artist-produced album version boasted a punchy rhythm section ideally suited for the streets, this mood-lit rendition foregrounds the seductive side of the record’s theme. In addition to the Pasadena beatsmith’s sultry synth boardwork, this remix boasts freshly-added guest bars from Pacific Coast veteran Kurupt, replacing original featurees Le$ and Mann. Craving more? Then click here to pre-order the expanded edition of POP in anticipation of its August 20, arrival.
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.