Originally released to the ‘net in May, Polyester the Saint‘s fourth digital full-length will soon hit iTunes in a brand new retail edition. For those who copped the set the first time ‘round, the L.A. recording artist and producer is sweetening the deal by including a few bonus cuts not featured on the original tracklist. One of the new additions is a fresh remix of Late Night Dippin’, courtesy of Dam Funk. Whereas the artist-produced album version boasted a punchy rhythm section ideally suited for the streets, this mood-lit rendition foregrounds the seductive side of the record’s theme. In addition to the Pasadena beatsmith’s sultry synth boardwork, this remix boasts freshly-added guest bars from Pacific Coast veteran Kurupt, replacing original featurees Le$ and Mann. Craving more? Then click here to pre-order the expanded edition of POP in anticipation of its August 20, arrival.
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.