Originally released to the ‘net in May, Polyester the Saint‘s fourth digital full-length will soon hit iTunes in a brand new retail edition. For those who copped the set the first time ‘round, the L.A. recording artist and producer is sweetening the deal by including a few bonus cuts not featured on the original tracklist. One of the new additions is a fresh remix of Late Night Dippin’, courtesy of Dam Funk. Whereas the artist-produced album version boasted a punchy rhythm section ideally suited for the streets, this mood-lit rendition foregrounds the seductive side of the record’s theme. In addition to the Pasadena beatsmith’s sultry synth boardwork, this remix boasts freshly-added guest bars from Pacific Coast veteran Kurupt, replacing original featurees Le$ and Mann. Craving more? Then click here to pre-order the expanded edition of POP in anticipation of its August 20, arrival.
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)