Originally released to the ‘net in May, Polyester the Saint‘s fourth digital full-length will soon hit iTunes in a brand new retail edition. For those who copped the set the first time ‘round, the L.A. recording artist and producer is sweetening the deal by including a few bonus cuts not featured on the original tracklist. One of the new additions is a fresh remix of Late Night Dippin’, courtesy of Dam Funk. Whereas the artist-produced album version boasted a punchy rhythm section ideally suited for the streets, this mood-lit rendition foregrounds the seductive side of the record’s theme. In addition to the Pasadena beatsmith’s sultry synth boardwork, this remix boasts freshly-added guest bars from Pacific Coast veteran Kurupt, replacing original featurees Le$ and Mann. Craving more? Then click here to pre-order the expanded edition of POP in anticipation of its August 20, arrival.
Written by richard on 08/15/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.