Polyester The Saint‘s last Booth feature, released back in March of 2012, saw him hooking up with Freddie Gibbs and Bad Lucc to craft an anthem for all those who epitomize the 7th Letter of the alphabet. A year and change later, the Los Angeles artist and producer has rejoined forces with one of the aforementioned G’s for the lead single off his next street album. On I Win, the headliner’s ethereal synths and slow-rolling rhythm section back him as he trades confident, hustle-centric verses with Gangsta Gibbs. A street banger dripping with laid-back Left Coast ambiance, this is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Polyester’s POP mixtape, dropping digitally May 29.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.