Polyester The Saint‘s last Booth feature, released back in March of 2012, saw him hooking up with Freddie Gibbs and Bad Lucc to craft an anthem for all those who epitomize the 7th Letter of the alphabet. A year and change later, the Los Angeles artist and producer has rejoined forces with one of the aforementioned G’s for the lead single off his next street album. On I Win, the headliner’s ethereal synths and slow-rolling rhythm section back him as he trades confident, hustle-centric verses with Gangsta Gibbs. A street banger dripping with laid-back Left Coast ambiance, this is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Polyester’s POP mixtape, dropping digitally May 29.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.