Polyester The Saint‘s last Booth feature, released back in March of 2012, saw him hooking up with Freddie Gibbs and Bad Lucc to craft an anthem for all those who epitomize the 7th Letter of the alphabet. A year and change later, the Los Angeles artist and producer has rejoined forces with one of the aforementioned G’s for the lead single off his next street album. On I Win, the headliner’s ethereal synths and slow-rolling rhythm section back him as he trades confident, hustle-centric verses with Gangsta Gibbs. A street banger dripping with laid-back Left Coast ambiance, this is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Polyester’s POP mixtape, dropping digitally May 29.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.