Polyester The Saint‘s last Booth feature, released back in March of 2012, saw him hooking up with Freddie Gibbs and Bad Lucc to craft an anthem for all those who epitomize the 7th Letter of the alphabet. A year and change later, the Los Angeles artist and producer has rejoined forces with one of the aforementioned G’s for the lead single off his next street album. On I Win, the headliner’s ethereal synths and slow-rolling rhythm section back him as he trades confident, hustle-centric verses with Gangsta Gibbs. A street banger dripping with laid-back Left Coast ambiance, this is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Polyester’s POP mixtape, dropping digitally May 29.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.