As most emcees will (hopefully) tell you, they want as many fans as they can get. Poe Mack, who makes his very first appearance in The DJBooth, Eternia and Kane Mayfield, however, have one main rule for new fans…absolutely No Lames. Producer Dr. G prescribes a dose of dopeness with a snare-laden beat, which is perfect for all three emcees’ rugged styles. Although each member of this rap trio hails from different locales (Mack is from Virginia, Eternia from Toronto, Canada and Mayfield form Long Island) they each share an aggressive, no-nonsense style. For more boisterous cuts, check out Poe Mack’s Kevin Nottingham hosted project King Of The Mountain.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.