As most emcees will (hopefully) tell you, they want as many fans as they can get. Poe Mack, who makes his very first appearance in The DJBooth, Eternia and Kane Mayfield, however, have one main rule for new fans…absolutely No Lames. Producer Dr. G prescribes a dose of dopeness with a snare-laden beat, which is perfect for all three emcees’ rugged styles. Although each member of this rap trio hails from different locales (Mack is from Virginia, Eternia from Toronto, Canada and Mayfield form Long Island) they each share an aggressive, no-nonsense style. For more boisterous cuts, check out Poe Mack’s Kevin Nottingham hosted project King Of The Mountain.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.