As most emcees will (hopefully) tell you, they want as many fans as they can get. Poe Mack, who makes his very first appearance in The DJBooth, Eternia and Kane Mayfield, however, have one main rule for new fans…absolutely No Lames. Producer Dr. G prescribes a dose of dopeness with a snare-laden beat, which is perfect for all three emcees’ rugged styles. Although each member of this rap trio hails from different locales (Mack is from Virginia, Eternia from Toronto, Canada and Mayfield form Long Island) they each share an aggressive, no-nonsense style. For more boisterous cuts, check out Poe Mack’s Kevin Nottingham hosted project King Of The Mountain.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.