It’s been a hot minute since Poe Mack last blessed our pages with a fresh solo feature; Mistaken Fortune hit the Booth way back in spring of 2013. Now, though, I’m happy to announce that the Roanoke, Virginia repper is “back on the campaign.” Clearly, the time away from our front page hasn’t dulled his skills. On new single Let the Band Play, he laces project collaborator MH the Great‘s old-school funk/soul samples with some of the most confident, high-spirited bars we’ve heard from him to date. Mack’s Stoneworth LP will hit his official site for free digital download in September. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.