Ever debate the pros and cons of being someone’s reliable booty call? According to Plies, there’s no shame in being just that. His newest single, Jump, is sure to be the nightcap for many an evening if you’re drinking, alone, and looking for some afternoon, I mean, midnight delight. Hook duties are taken care of by RnB’s hottest commodity right now, August Alsina, who just released his debut album earlier this week. Plies is riding high off his January mixtape, Da Last Real N*gga Left and has every right to be confident with lines like, “She call you when she wanna go to eat / She call me when she wanna get freaky.” If you hear this song as a ringtone on someone’s phone, you already know what that call is all about.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.