Being a rich, famous rapper has its (obvious) perks, but there are also potential drawbacks. For one thing, you can’t walk into a club or down a public street without hearing the murmurs, whether admiring or hostile, of onlookers. Plies is used to being the subject of Gossip, but he doesn’t seem to be sweating it. On his latest promo single, the Florida mainstay expresses mild irritation at the haters, while exulting in the attention his celebrity status garners him from women. Joining the headliner over Drumma Boy‘s synth-strings and hi-hat rolls, Jeremih lends his vocals to the chorus. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Gossip is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Plies’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.