Being a rich, famous rapper has its (obvious) perks, but there are also potential drawbacks. For one thing, you can’t walk into a club or down a public street without hearing the murmurs, whether admiring or hostile, of onlookers. Plies is used to being the subject of Gossip, but he doesn’t seem to be sweating it. On his latest promo single, the Florida mainstay expresses mild irritation at the haters, while exulting in the attention his celebrity status garners him from women. Joining the headliner over Drumma Boy‘s synth-strings and hi-hat rolls, Jeremih lends his vocals to the chorus. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Gossip is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Plies’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.