Every man has his type. Plies‘s taste in women, for example, can be summarized in a single sentence: “I like ‘em Thick.” The Panhandle State mainstay’s first feature since hooking up with August Alsina to drop April’s Jump, this freshly-released promo cut is a club-banging paean to the female booty. Hitmaking producer and songwriter Rico Love mans the mixing boards, crafting an adrenaline-pumping percussion rhythm to accompany the headliner as he trades verses with fellow ass fanatic Luke. Thick isn’t (yet) part of a larger body of work, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Plies’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.