Every man has his type. Plies‘s taste in women, for example, can be summarized in a single sentence: “I like ‘em Thick.” The Panhandle State mainstay’s first feature since hooking up with August Alsina to drop April’s Jump, this freshly-released promo cut is a club-banging paean to the female booty. Hitmaking producer and songwriter Rico Love mans the mixing boards, crafting an adrenaline-pumping percussion rhythm to accompany the headliner as he trades verses with fellow ass fanatic Luke. Thick isn’t (yet) part of a larger body of work, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Plies’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.