Every man has his type. Plies‘s taste in women, for example, can be summarized in a single sentence: “I like ‘em Thick.” The Panhandle State mainstay’s first feature since hooking up with August Alsina to drop April’s Jump, this freshly-released promo cut is a club-banging paean to the female booty. Hitmaking producer and songwriter Rico Love mans the mixing boards, crafting an adrenaline-pumping percussion rhythm to accompany the headliner as he trades verses with fellow ass fanatic Luke. Thick isn’t (yet) part of a larger body of work, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Plies’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.