Every man has his type. Plies‘s taste in women, for example, can be summarized in a single sentence: “I like ‘em Thick.” The Panhandle State mainstay’s first feature since hooking up with August Alsina to drop April’s Jump, this freshly-released promo cut is a club-banging paean to the female booty. Hitmaking producer and songwriter Rico Love mans the mixing boards, crafting an adrenaline-pumping percussion rhythm to accompany the headliner as he trades verses with fellow ass fanatic Luke. Thick isn’t (yet) part of a larger body of work, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Plies’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)