Every man has his type. Plies‘s taste in women, for example, can be summarized in a single sentence: “I like ‘em Thick.” The Panhandle State mainstay’s first feature since hooking up with August Alsina to drop April’s Jump, this freshly-released promo cut is a club-banging paean to the female booty. Hitmaking producer and songwriter Rico Love mans the mixing boards, crafting an adrenaline-pumping percussion rhythm to accompany the headliner as he trades verses with fellow ass fanatic Luke. Thick isn’t (yet) part of a larger body of work, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Plies’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.