Artists often complain that their labels do not pay enough attention to them. This might be true. However, one of the perks of being signed to a major label – especially one with a gigantic roster of artists– is the top level talent that is available for 16 blazing bars or an extremely catchy hook. Labels mates Plies and Trey Songz, both of whom would probably love more attention too, figured this out. After Plies jumped on a remix to Trey’s Can’t Help But Wait, Trey has returned the favor and appears on a remix to Plies new single, Bust It Baby. Unlike Trey’s release schedule, though, Plies and Atlantic have decided to hop from one project directly to the next. So while Hypnotized is still at the top of the Billboard and radio charts, Bust It Baby (and its remix) are on the prowl.
Written by DJ Z on 02/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.