Artists often complain that their labels do not pay enough attention to them. This might be true. However, one of the perks of being signed to a major label – especially one with a gigantic roster of artists– is the top level talent that is available for 16 blazing bars or an extremely catchy hook. Labels mates Plies and Trey Songz, both of whom would probably love more attention too, figured this out. After Plies jumped on a remix to Trey’s Can’t Help But Wait, Trey has returned the favor and appears on a remix to Plies new single, Bust It Baby. Unlike Trey’s release schedule, though, Plies and Atlantic have decided to hop from one project directly to the next. So while Hypnotized is still at the top of the Billboard and radio charts, Bust It Baby (and its remix) are on the prowl.
Written by DJ Z on 02/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.