Artists often complain that their labels do not pay enough attention to them. This might be true. However, one of the perks of being signed to a major label – especially one with a gigantic roster of artists– is the top level talent that is available for 16 blazing bars or an extremely catchy hook. Labels mates Plies and Trey Songz, both of whom would probably love more attention too, figured this out. After Plies jumped on a remix to Trey’s Can’t Help But Wait, Trey has returned the favor and appears on a remix to Plies new single, Bust It Baby. Unlike Trey’s release schedule, though, Plies and Atlantic have decided to hop from one project directly to the next. So while Hypnotized is still at the top of the Billboard and radio charts, Bust It Baby (and its remix) are on the prowl.
Written by DJ Z on 02/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.