During his rather brief time on the major scene, rapper Plies has introduced a new phrase to the hip-hop lexicon; the kinda-catchy, Bust It Baby. First used in his breakthrough single Shawty, the Fort Myers, Florida native, will use the title for his upcoming reality show, as well as the first single from his sophomore album Da Definition of Real. Ready to make history, Plies presents Part 2 of his single (not to be confused with the Trey Songz remix), which features the crooning of Ne-Yo over J.R. Rotem‘s upbeat production. Showing their commitment at all costs, the Southwest Florida goon and the Arkansas crooner trade lines about their respective ladies. Da Definition of Real, the follow-up to the gold-certified The Real Testament, will be released on June 24.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!