During his rather brief time on the major scene, rapper Plies has introduced a new phrase to the hip-hop lexicon; the kinda-catchy, Bust It Baby. First used in his breakthrough single Shawty, the Fort Myers, Florida native, will use the title for his upcoming reality show, as well as the first single from his sophomore album Da Definition of Real. Ready to make history, Plies presents Part 2 of his single (not to be confused with the Trey Songz remix), which features the crooning of Ne-Yo over J.R. Rotem‘s upbeat production. Showing their commitment at all costs, the Southwest Florida goon and the Arkansas crooner trade lines about their respective ladies. Da Definition of Real, the follow-up to the gold-certified The Real Testament, will be released on June 24.
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.