During his rather brief time on the major scene, rapper Plies has introduced a new phrase to the hip-hop lexicon; the kinda-catchy, Bust It Baby. First used in his breakthrough single Shawty, the Fort Myers, Florida native, will use the title for his upcoming reality show, as well as the first single from his sophomore album Da Definition of Real. Ready to make history, Plies presents Part 2 of his single (not to be confused with the Trey Songz remix), which features the crooning of Ne-Yo over J.R. Rotem‘s upbeat production. Showing their commitment at all costs, the Southwest Florida goon and the Arkansas crooner trade lines about their respective ladies. Da Definition of Real, the follow-up to the gold-certified The Real Testament, will be released on June 24.
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.