With his current single, Bust It Baby (Pt. 2), steadily taking over the charts, rapper Plies continues to attract new fans to his movement. As if Ne-Yo wasn’t a large enough surprise collaborator on the original version of part two, an even bigger surprise guest has taken up residency on the remix. While producer J.R. Rotem‘s beat, Ne-Yo’s refrain, and Plies’ first verse remain unchanged, the Arkansas crooner’s middle verse is pushed to the third slot, eliminating Plies’ second verse. So, what does this all mean? Simple, that gap in the middle now belongs to seasoned veteran Janet Jackson, whose presence on the track adds a heightened sense of sensuality. For hardcore street music and smooth ladies’ jams, pick up a copy of Plies’ sophomore album, Definition of Real, in stores June 10.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!