With his current single, Bust It Baby (Pt. 2), steadily taking over the charts, rapper Plies continues to attract new fans to his movement. As if Ne-Yo wasn’t a large enough surprise collaborator on the original version of part two, an even bigger surprise guest has taken up residency on the remix. While producer J.R. Rotem‘s beat, Ne-Yo’s refrain, and Plies’ first verse remain unchanged, the Arkansas crooner’s middle verse is pushed to the third slot, eliminating Plies’ second verse. So, what does this all mean? Simple, that gap in the middle now belongs to seasoned veteran Janet Jackson, whose presence on the track adds a heightened sense of sensuality. For hardcore street music and smooth ladies’ jams, pick up a copy of Plies’ sophomore album, Definition of Real, in stores June 10.
Written by Burmy on 05/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.