On the heels of being sued for failure to appear at a contracted performance in Montgomery, Alabama, Florida rapper Plies unleashes his new single, Hypnotized. The irony of this situation is that his debut offering, set to drop the first week of August, is entitled: The Real Testament; a state as religious as Alabama would certainly expect a fellow Southerner to abide by a legally signed contract, right? Regardless, alongside hit maker Akon, Hypnotized is Plies at his best trying to explain to a certain female what she does to him. Following the release of the album’s lead single collaboration with T-Pain, Shawty, Plies might want to reread the bible and look for the part about gettin’ with girls.
Written by DJ Z on 07/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.