On the heels of being sued for failure to appear at a contracted performance in Montgomery, Alabama, Florida rapper Plies unleashes his new single, Hypnotized. The irony of this situation is that his debut offering, set to drop the first week of August, is entitled: The Real Testament; a state as religious as Alabama would certainly expect a fellow Southerner to abide by a legally signed contract, right? Regardless, alongside hit maker Akon, Hypnotized is Plies at his best trying to explain to a certain female what she does to him. Following the release of the album’s lead single collaboration with T-Pain, Shawty, Plies might want to reread the bible and look for the part about gettin’ with girls.
Written by DJ Z on 07/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.