On the heels of being sued for failure to appear at a contracted performance in Montgomery, Alabama, Florida rapper Plies unleashes his new single, Hypnotized. The irony of this situation is that his debut offering, set to drop the first week of August, is entitled: The Real Testament; a state as religious as Alabama would certainly expect a fellow Southerner to abide by a legally signed contract, right? Regardless, alongside hit maker Akon, Hypnotized is Plies at his best trying to explain to a certain female what she does to him. Following the release of the album’s lead single collaboration with T-Pain, Shawty, Plies might want to reread the bible and look for the part about gettin’ with girls.
Written by DJ Z on 07/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.