When your schedule is as packed as Plies’, small talk is a luxury you simply can’t afford. That’s why, when the Panhandle State repper encounters a sexual prospect, he gets straight to the point: “Is you F**king or What?” On this freshly-minted single, released (a tad prematurely) in honor of Memorial Day weekend, heavyweight beatsmith and songwriter Rico Love‘s body-moving percussion bangs in the back as Plies tries to ascertain whether his current female companion is (as the Jersey Shore cast would put it) DTF. Are you feeling this bold and direct selection? If so, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on Plies’ next full-length, The Purple Heart. The project has yet to receive a release date from the Atlantic label brass but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.