When your schedule is as packed as Plies’, small talk is a luxury you simply can’t afford. That’s why, when the Panhandle State repper encounters a sexual prospect, he gets straight to the point: “Is you F**king or What?” On this freshly-minted single, released (a tad prematurely) in honor of Memorial Day weekend, heavyweight beatsmith and songwriter Rico Love‘s body-moving percussion bangs in the back as Plies tries to ascertain whether his current female companion is (as the Jersey Shore cast would put it) DTF. Are you feeling this bold and direct selection? If so, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on Plies’ next full-length, The Purple Heart. The project has yet to receive a release date from the Atlantic label brass but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.