When your schedule is as packed as Plies’, small talk is a luxury you simply can’t afford. That’s why, when the Panhandle State repper encounters a sexual prospect, he gets straight to the point: “Is you F**king or What?” On this freshly-minted single, released (a tad prematurely) in honor of Memorial Day weekend, heavyweight beatsmith and songwriter Rico Love‘s body-moving percussion bangs in the back as Plies tries to ascertain whether his current female companion is (as the Jersey Shore cast would put it) DTF. Are you feeling this bold and direct selection? If so, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on Plies’ next full-length, The Purple Heart. The project has yet to receive a release date from the Atlantic label brass but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.