For the right woman, Plies doesn’t mind opening up his pocketbook. He’ll cover the bills every month, make sure his girl’s rocking the finest designer labels and pay for whatever else she may desire. All he asks in return is that she remain Faithful. On the latest single off his fifth studio album, the ATL mainstay makes his romantic expectations abundantly clear. It’s not all serious, though. He lightens the mood with numerous vagina-related punchlines, leading off with the most bizarre: ”Your p**sy so good, I wanna put [an] alarm on it / Like baby food, I wanna put my tongue on it.” In addition to producing the sensual synth beat, Rico Love steps out from behind the boards to deliver a guest hook. Faithful will be featured, along with previous single F**king or What and much more, on Plies’s The Purple Heart LP, dropping via Big Gates/Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic before year’s end.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.