For the right woman, Plies doesn’t mind opening up his pocketbook. He’ll cover the bills every month, make sure his girl’s rocking the finest designer labels and pay for whatever else she may desire. All he asks in return is that she remain Faithful. On the latest single off his fifth studio album, the ATL mainstay makes his romantic expectations abundantly clear. It’s not all serious, though. He lightens the mood with numerous vagina-related punchlines, leading off with the most bizarre: ”Your p**sy so good, I wanna put [an] alarm on it / Like baby food, I wanna put my tongue on it.” In addition to producing the sensual synth beat, Rico Love steps out from behind the boards to deliver a guest hook. Faithful will be featured, along with previous single F**king or What and much more, on Plies’s The Purple Heart LP, dropping via Big Gates/Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic before year’s end.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.