For the right woman, Plies doesn’t mind opening up his pocketbook. He’ll cover the bills every month, make sure his girl’s rocking the finest designer labels and pay for whatever else she may desire. All he asks in return is that she remain Faithful. On the latest single off his fifth studio album, the ATL mainstay makes his romantic expectations abundantly clear. It’s not all serious, though. He lightens the mood with numerous vagina-related punchlines, leading off with the most bizarre: ”Your p**sy so good, I wanna put [an] alarm on it / Like baby food, I wanna put my tongue on it.” In addition to producing the sensual synth beat, Rico Love steps out from behind the boards to deliver a guest hook. Faithful will be featured, along with previous single F**king or What and much more, on Plies’s The Purple Heart LP, dropping via Big Gates/Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic before year’s end.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)