For the right woman, Plies doesn’t mind opening up his pocketbook. He’ll cover the bills every month, make sure his girl’s rocking the finest designer labels and pay for whatever else she may desire. All he asks in return is that she remain Faithful. On the latest single off his fifth studio album, the ATL mainstay makes his romantic expectations abundantly clear. It’s not all serious, though. He lightens the mood with numerous vagina-related punchlines, leading off with the most bizarre: ”Your p**sy so good, I wanna put [an] alarm on it / Like baby food, I wanna put my tongue on it.” In addition to producing the sensual synth beat, Rico Love steps out from behind the boards to deliver a guest hook. Faithful will be featured, along with previous single F**king or What and much more, on Plies’s The Purple Heart LP, dropping via Big Gates/Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic before year’s end.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got 'Em Hatin" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.