While DJBooth always focuses on the music, we’ll let the fine folks at the gossip sites bury themselves in dirt, I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least mention that the last few months have been rocky for Pleasure P. Hoping to put all the drama behind him and get people once again talking about his song skills, Pleasure is back with potential new single Who’s Gonna Love U, making its world premiere right here, right now. Produced by K.E. On The Track, who lays down a bouncing, synth heavy beat that straddles the line between pop and r&b, Who’s Gonna Love U is the tale of man who may have done wrong, but still knows that his lady won’t get better love anywhere else. With hitmaker Rico Love penning the lyrics and Pleasure’s always smooth voice gliding over the record this sounds like radio will eat it up, but you just never know until DJBooth Nation gets to commenting; get to it people. In the meantime, P’s upcoming sophomore album is still awaiting an official title and release date, so you’ll just have to keep it locked for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/30/11
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.