While DJBooth always focuses on the music, we’ll let the fine folks at the gossip sites bury themselves in dirt, I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least mention that the last few months have been rocky for Pleasure P. Hoping to put all the drama behind him and get people once again talking about his song skills, Pleasure is back with potential new single Who’s Gonna Love U, making its world premiere right here, right now. Produced by K.E. On The Track, who lays down a bouncing, synth heavy beat that straddles the line between pop and r&b, Who’s Gonna Love U is the tale of man who may have done wrong, but still knows that his lady won’t get better love anywhere else. With hitmaker Rico Love penning the lyrics and Pleasure’s always smooth voice gliding over the record this sounds like radio will eat it up, but you just never know until DJBooth Nation gets to commenting; get to it people. In the meantime, P’s upcoming sophomore album is still awaiting an official title and release date, so you’ll just have to keep it locked for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/30/11
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.