With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, the single among us are undoubtedly spending more time than usual browsing old flames’ Facebook pages, thinking about what might have been and maybe even debating dropping them a line. Even Pleasure P‘s getting in on it. On new mixtape single Letter to My Ex (his first feature since June 2012’s I Love Girls), the crooner born Marcus Cooper reaches out to a woman from his past. After letting her know just how much he still misses her, he makes clear that the door’s still open, should she want to reconnect: “Still got your number in my phone / I’m just hoping it will ring, maybe it’s a dream.” An uncredited beatsmith provides a tender, string-laced instrumental to back the Pretty Ricky alum’s wistful verses. Pleasure P’s Break Up to Make Up tape has yet to be assigned a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest singles.
Written by richard on 02/10/14
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.