With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, the single among us are undoubtedly spending more time than usual browsing old flames’ Facebook pages, thinking about what might have been and maybe even debating dropping them a line. Even Pleasure P‘s getting in on it. On new mixtape single Letter to My Ex (his first feature since June 2012’s I Love Girls), the crooner born Marcus Cooper reaches out to a woman from his past. After letting her know just how much he still misses her, he makes clear that the door’s still open, should she want to reconnect: “Still got your number in my phone / I’m just hoping it will ring, maybe it’s a dream.” An uncredited beatsmith provides a tender, string-laced instrumental to back the Pretty Ricky alum’s wistful verses. Pleasure P’s Break Up to Make Up tape has yet to be assigned a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest singles.
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.