Think you don’t have a chance with Pleasure P? Don’t think so fast. On promo single I Love Girls, his first release as part of the eOne stable, the Pretty Ricky alumnus fills listeners in on just how wide-ranging his tastes are, backed by the smooth production of DJ Frank-E. YMCMB representative Tyga shares his own preferences on two guest verses. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the arrival of Marcus Cooper’s next solo set in late fall/early winter.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.