A seasoned vet at incognito romance (remember Boyfriend #2?), Pretty Ricky alumnus Pleasure P engages in another Hush-hush affair on the latest single off his sophomore solo set. Here, Corian D. Jackson’ smooth production sets the mood as the crooner tutors a female on the art of secrecy. While Pleasure P’s next album isn’t scheduled for release till early 2012, fans can expect a promo mixtape to precede the LP’s arrival. Stay tuned for release details on both!
Written by richard on 07/19/11
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.