A seasoned vet at incognito romance (remember Boyfriend #2?), Pretty Ricky alumnus Pleasure P engages in another Hush-hush affair on the latest single off his sophomore solo set. Here, Corian D. Jackson’ smooth production sets the mood as the crooner tutors a female on the art of secrecy. While Pleasure P’s next album isn’t scheduled for release till early 2012, fans can expect a promo mixtape to precede the LP’s arrival. Stay tuned for release details on both!
Written by richard on 07/19/11
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.