A seasoned vet at incognito romance (remember Boyfriend #2?), Pretty Ricky alumnus Pleasure P engages in another Hush-hush affair on the latest single off his sophomore solo set. Here, Corian D. Jackson’ smooth production sets the mood as the crooner tutors a female on the art of secrecy. While Pleasure P’s next album isn’t scheduled for release till early 2012, fans can expect a promo mixtape to precede the LP’s arrival. Stay tuned for release details on both!
Written by richard on 07/19/11
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.