Though Pleasure P‘s debut album, The Introduction of Marcus Cooper (due out June 9), is composed primarily of slow jams, the singer hasn’t completely abandoned the party-driven sound that made his former group, Pretty Ricky, popular. Case in point: the official remix to his #1 urban radio hit, Boyfriend #2. Though his vocals are unchanged, Pleasure’s called in a couple connects to help the record earn spins in strictly-uptempo spots. As Pleasure’s Atlantic labelmate (and Shone collaborator), Flo Rida, shows exactly why he’s the club-hop king, The Council flips Rico Love and EHood‘s original tune into something you can’t help but get up and move to! This remix is the perfect candidate for club rotation, and if any fellas are lucky enough to pick a lady up while they’re out, they can pop in The Introduction of Marcus Cooper once they arrive home.
Written by Burmy on 05/17/09
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.