Though Pleasure P‘s debut album, The Introduction of Marcus Cooper (due out June 9), is composed primarily of slow jams, the singer hasn’t completely abandoned the party-driven sound that made his former group, Pretty Ricky, popular. Case in point: the official remix to his #1 urban radio hit, Boyfriend #2. Though his vocals are unchanged, Pleasure’s called in a couple connects to help the record earn spins in strictly-uptempo spots. As Pleasure’s Atlantic labelmate (and Shone collaborator), Flo Rida, shows exactly why he’s the club-hop king, The Council flips Rico Love and EHood‘s original tune into something you can’t help but get up and move to! This remix is the perfect candidate for club rotation, and if any fellas are lucky enough to pick a lady up while they’re out, they can pop in The Introduction of Marcus Cooper once they arrive home.
Written by Burmy on 05/17/09
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.