Even though three of its four members were rappers, Pretty Ricky was widely considered an R&B group. The reason behind that label is the group’s former singer, Pleasure P, who carried much of the load on both their albums. Now that he’s left the group to be a solo artist, Pleasure P is ready to celebrate and Party All Night. Despite the credits, P Squared only contributes to the song’s hook; manager Bmac provides some DJ Drama-like ad libs over verses by Slim Thug (the only guest most of the audience will recognize), Sharissa (who has been quiet since her ‘05 R. Kelly duet In Love With A Thug), and previously unknown rapper Dalihes. Despite the sub par guest list, Pleasure stands out on this soon-to-be chart hit. Now that’s a reason to party all night!
Written by Burmy on 12/3/07
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.