Even though three of its four members were rappers, Pretty Ricky was widely considered an R&B group. The reason behind that label is the group’s former singer, Pleasure P, who carried much of the load on both their albums. Now that he’s left the group to be a solo artist, Pleasure P is ready to celebrate and Party All Night. Despite the credits, P Squared only contributes to the song’s hook; manager Bmac provides some DJ Drama-like ad libs over verses by Slim Thug (the only guest most of the audience will recognize), Sharissa (who has been quiet since her ‘05 R. Kelly duet In Love With A Thug), and previously unknown rapper Dalihes. Despite the sub par guest list, Pleasure stands out on this soon-to-be chart hit. Now that’s a reason to party all night!
Written by Burmy on 12/3/07
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.