Even though three of its four members were rappers, Pretty Ricky was widely considered an R&B group. The reason behind that label is the group’s former singer, Pleasure P, who carried much of the load on both their albums. Now that he’s left the group to be a solo artist, Pleasure P is ready to celebrate and Party All Night. Despite the credits, P Squared only contributes to the song’s hook; manager Bmac provides some DJ Drama-like ad libs over verses by Slim Thug (the only guest most of the audience will recognize), Sharissa (who has been quiet since her ‘05 R. Kelly duet In Love With A Thug), and previously unknown rapper Dalihes. Despite the sub par guest list, Pleasure stands out on this soon-to-be chart hit. Now that’s a reason to party all night!
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.