Believe it or not, being a paragon of male attractiveness has its drawbacks. And if you’re not willing to take it from me (though I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be), take it from Pleasure P. On Change Positions, the lead single off his forthcoming sophomore set, the Pretty Ricky frontman-turned-solo R&B heartthrob attempts to sweet-talk a girl who can’t bear to stop looking at his handsome face into turning around so he can hit it from behind (Kids, he’s talking about…. uh… playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey.). Over Jackpot‘s steamy, synth-drenched slow-jam instrumental, Marcus Cooper does what he does best, soulfully walking the tightrope between romantic and raunchy. The result is a bedroom burner likely to get (hot-and) heavy rotation from longtime fans and neophytes alike. If this track gets in the mood for…. more new tunes, keep it locked; Pleasure P’s second solo album has yet to receive either a title or a release date from the Swagga Ent./Atlantic brass, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 05/25/10
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.