Believe it or not, being a paragon of male attractiveness has its drawbacks. And if you’re not willing to take it from me (though I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be), take it from Pleasure P. On Change Positions, the lead single off his forthcoming sophomore set, the Pretty Ricky frontman-turned-solo R&B heartthrob attempts to sweet-talk a girl who can’t bear to stop looking at his handsome face into turning around so he can hit it from behind (Kids, he’s talking about…. uh… playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey.). Over Jackpot‘s steamy, synth-drenched slow-jam instrumental, Marcus Cooper does what he does best, soulfully walking the tightrope between romantic and raunchy. The result is a bedroom burner likely to get (hot-and) heavy rotation from longtime fans and neophytes alike. If this track gets in the mood for…. more new tunes, keep it locked; Pleasure P’s second solo album has yet to receive either a title or a release date from the Swagga Ent./Atlantic brass, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Listen to More: Pleasure P
Written by richard on 05/25/10
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.