Believe it or not, being a paragon of male attractiveness has its drawbacks. And if you’re not willing to take it from me (though I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be), take it from Pleasure P. On Change Positions, the lead single off his forthcoming sophomore set, the Pretty Ricky frontman-turned-solo R&B heartthrob attempts to sweet-talk a girl who can’t bear to stop looking at his handsome face into turning around so he can hit it from behind (Kids, he’s talking about…. uh… playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey.). Over Jackpot‘s steamy, synth-drenched slow-jam instrumental, Marcus Cooper does what he does best, soulfully walking the tightrope between romantic and raunchy. The result is a bedroom burner likely to get (hot-and) heavy rotation from longtime fans and neophytes alike. If this track gets in the mood for…. more new tunes, keep it locked; Pleasure P’s second solo album has yet to receive either a title or a release date from the Swagga Ent./Atlantic brass, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Listen to More: Pleasure P
Written by richard on 05/25/10
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.