Believe it or not, being a paragon of male attractiveness has its drawbacks. And if you’re not willing to take it from me (though I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be), take it from Pleasure P. On Change Positions, the lead single off his forthcoming sophomore set, the Pretty Ricky frontman-turned-solo R&B heartthrob attempts to sweet-talk a girl who can’t bear to stop looking at his handsome face into turning around so he can hit it from behind (Kids, he’s talking about…. uh… playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey.). Over Jackpot‘s steamy, synth-drenched slow-jam instrumental, Marcus Cooper does what he does best, soulfully walking the tightrope between romantic and raunchy. The result is a bedroom burner likely to get (hot-and) heavy rotation from longtime fans and neophytes alike. If this track gets in the mood for…. more new tunes, keep it locked; Pleasure P’s second solo album has yet to receive either a title or a release date from the Swagga Ent./Atlantic brass, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 05/25/10
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)