If you needed proof that Pleasure P was the reason for Pretty Ricky‘s success, consider the following: While his former group (including his replacement, 4Play) is struggling to find a single that can launch their third album, 80’s Babies, into ‘label priority’ territory, the former frontman is enjoying the success of his debut single, Did You Wrong, and working towards the March 31 release of his debut album, The Introduction of Marcus Cooper (his real name, in case you were wondering). Since four months can be a long time to wait with just one single, Pleasure has decided to release his next record; as Boyfriend #2 to a woman who’s dissatisfied with her primary man, the Miami native knows he must prove he can take over that #1 spot! Written and produced by behind-the-scenes wizard Rico Love (see Energy, Year of the Lover), Boyfriend #2 should live up to – no, exceed its name among Pleasure P’s devoted female audience.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)