If you needed proof that Pleasure P was the reason for Pretty Ricky‘s success, consider the following: While his former group (including his replacement, 4Play) is struggling to find a single that can launch their third album, 80’s Babies, into ‘label priority’ territory, the former frontman is enjoying the success of his debut single, Did You Wrong, and working towards the March 31 release of his debut album, The Introduction of Marcus Cooper (his real name, in case you were wondering). Since four months can be a long time to wait with just one single, Pleasure has decided to release his next record; as Boyfriend #2 to a woman who’s dissatisfied with her primary man, the Miami native knows he must prove he can take over that #1 spot! Written and produced by behind-the-scenes wizard Rico Love (see Energy, Year of the Lover), Boyfriend #2 should live up to – no, exceed its name among Pleasure P’s devoted female audience.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.