If you needed proof that Pleasure P was the reason for Pretty Ricky‘s success, consider the following: While his former group (including his replacement, 4Play) is struggling to find a single that can launch their third album, 80’s Babies, into ‘label priority’ territory, the former frontman is enjoying the success of his debut single, Did You Wrong, and working towards the March 31 release of his debut album, The Introduction of Marcus Cooper (his real name, in case you were wondering). Since four months can be a long time to wait with just one single, Pleasure has decided to release his next record; as Boyfriend #2 to a woman who’s dissatisfied with her primary man, the Miami native knows he must prove he can take over that #1 spot! Written and produced by behind-the-scenes wizard Rico Love (see Energy, Year of the Lover), Boyfriend #2 should live up to – no, exceed its name among Pleasure P’s devoted female audience.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.