Going to the club with Lil Jon is not for the faint of heart… or liver. Sure, he can party, but when you’re too drunk to see straight, is the Crunk King going to be offering you a chalice of ice water? Au contraire, mon frère – he’ll be the guy who orders another round of shots and convinces you that 1 More Drink couldn’t possibly hurt. Lather, rinse, repeat till you pass out. If you’re Pleasure P, however, you’ll get a high quality club banger out of the experience. The follow-up to lead single Change Positions, this scorcher finds beatsmith Young Yonny serving up a pulsing, synth-loaded beat as the ex-Pretty Ricky frontman describes his reckless behavior following one too many glasses of Nuvo: removing his shirt, standing on tables throwing money in the air, getting lapdances from female clubgoers – you know, good clean fun. Topped off with some guest, uh, shouts from Lil Jon, 1 More Drink could hardly be a better soundtrack for liquor-soaked revelry, but is it a good look for Marcus Cooper? You decide. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked for the latest on Pleasure P Principles, which as yet lacks a release date.
Written by richard on 06/23/10
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.