Going to the club with Lil Jon is not for the faint of heart… or liver. Sure, he can party, but when you’re too drunk to see straight, is the Crunk King going to be offering you a chalice of ice water? Au contraire, mon frère – he’ll be the guy who orders another round of shots and convinces you that 1 More Drink couldn’t possibly hurt. Lather, rinse, repeat till you pass out. If you’re Pleasure P, however, you’ll get a high quality club banger out of the experience. The follow-up to lead single Change Positions, this scorcher finds beatsmith Young Yonny serving up a pulsing, synth-loaded beat as the ex-Pretty Ricky frontman describes his reckless behavior following one too many glasses of Nuvo: removing his shirt, standing on tables throwing money in the air, getting lapdances from female clubgoers – you know, good clean fun. Topped off with some guest, uh, shouts from Lil Jon, 1 More Drink could hardly be a better soundtrack for liquor-soaked revelry, but is it a good look for Marcus Cooper? You decide. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked for the latest on Pleasure P Principles, which as yet lacks a release date.
Written by richard on 06/23/10
Submit your Rating
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.