Going to the club with Lil Jon is not for the faint of heart… or liver. Sure, he can party, but when you’re too drunk to see straight, is the Crunk King going to be offering you a chalice of ice water? Au contraire, mon frère – he’ll be the guy who orders another round of shots and convinces you that 1 More Drink couldn’t possibly hurt. Lather, rinse, repeat till you pass out. If you’re Pleasure P, however, you’ll get a high quality club banger out of the experience. The follow-up to lead single Change Positions, this scorcher finds beatsmith Young Yonny serving up a pulsing, synth-loaded beat as the ex-Pretty Ricky frontman describes his reckless behavior following one too many glasses of Nuvo: removing his shirt, standing on tables throwing money in the air, getting lapdances from female clubgoers – you know, good clean fun. Topped off with some guest, uh, shouts from Lil Jon, 1 More Drink could hardly be a better soundtrack for liquor-soaked revelry, but is it a good look for Marcus Cooper? You decide. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked for the latest on Pleasure P Principles, which as yet lacks a release date.
Written by richard on 06/23/10
Entertainment One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Vibe ft. Pleasure P." (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)