Although our good friends at Ozone Magazine recently named Decatur, Georgia-born Playboy Tre as “patiently waiting” to blow, the emcee and his solo work are damn near-ready to burst onto the spotlight. Already having collaborated with A-listers like Lil’ Jon and the YoungBloodz, Tre makes a new play for listeners’ ears on the potential single, Liquor Store Mascot. Over a beat full of epic synths and chorusing trumpets, Tre represents for his ’hood and “keeps an ice-cold grill” for the outsiders. The record, produced by ATL resident and good friend B.o.B., is only one facet of the diversity that Tre will feature on his forthcoming debut, GA Durt. Though the album has no set release date yet, expect Tre to bring the heat, along with some of his famous friends, when it hits stores next year.
Written by Carly on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
Georgia Dirt Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nite Life ft. B.o.B." (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)