Although our good friends at Ozone Magazine recently named Decatur, Georgia-born Playboy Tre as “patiently waiting” to blow, the emcee and his solo work are damn near-ready to burst onto the spotlight. Already having collaborated with A-listers like Lil’ Jon and the YoungBloodz, Tre makes a new play for listeners’ ears on the potential single, Liquor Store Mascot. Over a beat full of epic synths and chorusing trumpets, Tre represents for his ’hood and “keeps an ice-cold grill” for the outsiders. The record, produced by ATL resident and good friend B.o.B., is only one facet of the diversity that Tre will feature on his forthcoming debut, GA Durt. Though the album has no set release date yet, expect Tre to bring the heat, along with some of his famous friends, when it hits stores next year.
Listen to More: Playboy Tre Written by Carly
Georgia Dirt Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nite Life ft. B.o.B." (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.