When Playaz Circle leaked their popular hit single, Duffle Bag Boy, in March of ‘07, it took more than five months before the record sparked the attention of the label heads at Def Jam and landed the duo a release date for their long, lost, and nearly dead debut, Supply & Demand. Though the project stalled after the second single, Betta Knock, the College Park, Georgia street vets are looking toward the future and their next project, Flight 360: The Takeoff. Off that forthcoming release is the new song, Look What I Got, which finds Titi Boi and Dolla Boy trading verses about the new cars and expensive toys they’ve recently purchased. Though the topic of flaunting one’s wealth has become somewhat monotonous, the duo impress lyrically, over a sharp Southern-tinged beat.
Listen to More: Playaz Circle
Written by DJ Z on 03/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Duffle Bag Boyz ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.