Playaz Circle waited three long years to finally release their new album, Supply & Demand. During their over-extended delay the group switched labels and hooked up with the most in demand thing since the washing machine, Lil’ Wayne. Signed to Def Jam with Weezy in their back pocket, the group used Duffle Bag Boy to blow and get their album released. Now, can they do it on their own? Guess we’ll have to wait for the duo of Titi Boi and Dolla Boy to drop a single by themselves to answer that question. Following up DBB is the Ludacris collaboration, Betta Knock; the song is about speakers and their ability to sound good in your whip. The better question now is did I just save you three minutes?
Written by DJ Z on 10/31/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Duffle Bag Boyz ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.