Playaz Circle waited three long years to finally release their new album, Supply & Demand. During their over-extended delay the group switched labels and hooked up with the most in demand thing since the washing machine, Lil’ Wayne. Signed to Def Jam with Weezy in their back pocket, the group used Duffle Bag Boy to blow and get their album released. Now, can they do it on their own? Guess we’ll have to wait for the duo of Titi Boi and Dolla Boy to drop a single by themselves to answer that question. Following up DBB is the Ludacris collaboration, Betta Knock; the song is about speakers and their ability to sound good in your whip. The better question now is did I just save you three minutes?
Written by DJ Z on 10/31/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Duffle Bag Boyz ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.