Playaz Circle waited three long years to finally release their new album, Supply & Demand. During their over-extended delay the group switched labels and hooked up with the most in demand thing since the washing machine, Lil’ Wayne. Signed to Def Jam with Weezy in their back pocket, the group used Duffle Bag Boy to blow and get their album released. Now, can they do it on their own? Guess we’ll have to wait for the duo of Titi Boi and Dolla Boy to drop a single by themselves to answer that question. Following up DBB is the Ludacris collaboration, Betta Knock; the song is about speakers and their ability to sound good in your whip. The better question now is did I just save you three minutes?
Written by DJ Z on 10/31/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Duffle Bag Boyz ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.