Playaz Circle waited three long years to finally release their new album, Supply & Demand. During their over-extended delay the group switched labels and hooked up with the most in demand thing since the washing machine, Lil’ Wayne. Signed to Def Jam with Weezy in their back pocket, the group used Duffle Bag Boy to blow and get their album released. Now, can they do it on their own? Guess we’ll have to wait for the duo of Titi Boi and Dolla Boy to drop a single by themselves to answer that question. Following up DBB is the Ludacris collaboration, Betta Knock; the song is about speakers and their ability to sound good in your whip. The better question now is did I just save you three minutes?
Written by DJ Z on 10/31/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Duffle Bag Boyz ft. Lil' Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.