A buzzmaking rap duo hailing from Sin City, Play On Words make their grand entrance into the Booth with a freshly-minted single off their latest street album. True to their collaborative name, partners-in-rhyme Nate Quest and Nick Crucial take this cut as an opportunity to showcases their facility with the English language. From its acronymic title (“BOTS” stands for “Brothers of the sun.”) down to the duo’s blunted verses, the record brims with double-meanings and vivid turns of phrase. Omari T. provides a mellow, summery beat to accompany their bars. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on POW’s Suns of God street album, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.