A buzzmaking rap duo hailing from Sin City, Play On Words make their grand entrance into the Booth with a freshly-minted single off their latest street album. True to their collaborative name, partners-in-rhyme Nate Quest and Nick Crucial take this cut as an opportunity to showcases their facility with the English language. From its acronymic title (“BOTS” stands for “Brothers of the sun.”) down to the duo’s blunted verses, the record brims with double-meanings and vivid turns of phrase. Omari T. provides a mellow, summery beat to accompany their bars. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on POW’s Suns of God street album, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.