Originally recorded back in ‘08, Planet Asia and G-Force‘s “lost” collaborative LP will finally see the light of day in just a few short days. To whet listeners’ appetites, the duo have stepped into the Booth with Corner Store, a contemplative cut which finds the buzzmaking beatsmith chopping a Chipmunk-soul sample as the Fresno emcee delivers bars packed with reflective street lyricism. Craving more? The be sure to pick up a copy of the twosome’s Camouflage Jackets LP when it drops this Thursday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Wrong" (2010)
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.