Originally recorded back in ‘08, Planet Asia and G-Force‘s “lost” collaborative LP will finally see the light of day in just a few short days. To whet listeners’ appetites, the duo have stepped into the Booth with Corner Store, a contemplative cut which finds the buzzmaking beatsmith chopping a Chipmunk-soul sample as the Fresno emcee delivers bars packed with reflective street lyricism. Craving more? The be sure to pick up a copy of the twosome’s Camouflage Jackets LP when it drops this Thursday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Wrong" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)