Originally recorded back in ‘08, Planet Asia and G-Force‘s “lost” collaborative LP will finally see the light of day in just a few short days. To whet listeners’ appetites, the duo have stepped into the Booth with Corner Store, a contemplative cut which finds the buzzmaking beatsmith chopping a Chipmunk-soul sample as the Fresno emcee delivers bars packed with reflective street lyricism. Craving more? The be sure to pick up a copy of the twosome’s Camouflage Jackets LP when it drops this Thursday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Wrong" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.