Originally recorded back in ‘08, Planet Asia and G-Force‘s “lost” collaborative LP will finally see the light of day in just a few short days. To whet listeners’ appetites, the duo have stepped into the Booth with Corner Store, a contemplative cut which finds the buzzmaking beatsmith chopping a Chipmunk-soul sample as the Fresno emcee delivers bars packed with reflective street lyricism. Craving more? The be sure to pick up a copy of the twosome’s Camouflage Jackets LP when it drops this Thursday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Wrong" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.