Originally recorded back in ‘08, Planet Asia and G-Force‘s “lost” collaborative LP will finally see the light of day in just a few short days. To whet listeners’ appetites, the duo have stepped into the Booth with Corner Store, a contemplative cut which finds the buzzmaking beatsmith chopping a Chipmunk-soul sample as the Fresno emcee delivers bars packed with reflective street lyricism. Craving more? The be sure to pick up a copy of the twosome’s Camouflage Jackets LP when it drops this Thursday, the 13th.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Wrong" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.