Pizzle‘s mic skills and pen game are a cut above the rest, but what really distinguishes him from his peers is The insatiable Hunger that motivates his hustle. Just how ravenous is he? Take a listen to his promo cut, and you can practically hear his stomach rumbling. Here, an ominous, bass-booming instrumental by Jahlil Beats accompanies the Milwaukee repper as he indulges his bottomless appetite for sucker emcees: “Y’all see these rappers / I only see food, they fresh out of water.” This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but the artist is currently hard at work on his next project, #DepreciatedArt. In the meantime, you can still cop his INSOMNIA II tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label