Pizzle‘s mic skills and pen game are a cut above the rest, but what really distinguishes him from his peers is The insatiable Hunger that motivates his hustle. Just how ravenous is he? Take a listen to his promo cut, and you can practically hear his stomach rumbling. Here, an ominous, bass-booming instrumental by Jahlil Beats accompanies the Milwaukee repper as he indulges his bottomless appetite for sucker emcees: “Y’all see these rappers / I only see food, they fresh out of water.” This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but the artist is currently hard at work on his next project, #DepreciatedArt. In the meantime, you can still cop his INSOMNIA II tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.