Pizzle‘s mic skills and pen game are a cut above the rest, but what really distinguishes him from his peers is The insatiable Hunger that motivates his hustle. Just how ravenous is he? Take a listen to his promo cut, and you can practically hear his stomach rumbling. Here, an ominous, bass-booming instrumental by Jahlil Beats accompanies the Milwaukee repper as he indulges his bottomless appetite for sucker emcees: “Y’all see these rappers / I only see food, they fresh out of water.” This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but the artist is currently hard at work on his next project, #DepreciatedArt. In the meantime, you can still cop his INSOMNIA II tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/23/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.