Pizzle‘s mic skills and pen game are a cut above the rest, but what really distinguishes him from his peers is The insatiable Hunger that motivates his hustle. Just how ravenous is he? Take a listen to his promo cut, and you can practically hear his stomach rumbling. Here, an ominous, bass-booming instrumental by Jahlil Beats accompanies the Milwaukee repper as he indulges his bottomless appetite for sucker emcees: “Y’all see these rappers / I only see food, they fresh out of water.” This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but the artist is currently hard at work on his next project, #DepreciatedArt. In the meantime, you can still cop his INSOMNIA II tape for free in the Booth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.