Pizzle‘s mic skills and pen game are a cut above the rest, but what really distinguishes him from his peers is The insatiable Hunger that motivates his hustle. Just how ravenous is he? Take a listen to his promo cut, and you can practically hear his stomach rumbling. Here, an ominous, bass-booming instrumental by Jahlil Beats accompanies the Milwaukee repper as he indulges his bottomless appetite for sucker emcees: “Y’all see these rappers / I only see food, they fresh out of water.” This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but the artist is currently hard at work on his next project, #DepreciatedArt. In the meantime, you can still cop his INSOMNIA II tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.