Introduced to our pages via January’s Elevators, Pizzle returns to our pages with the officlal lead single off his next project. On Live Like a King, a record originally leaked to the ‘net in December 2011, Derelle Rideout and Deronte Hayes’ pensive synth production sets the mood as the Milwaukee emcee/singer resolves to make it to the top, despite the haters’ efforts to impede his progress. Grammy award-winning singer/songwriter Rico Love guests on verse two, and Kiara Dupree ties the package together with an ear-pleasing hook.
Written by richard on 02/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.