It’s been a hot minute since last we featured some fresh solo material from Pizzle; Beautiful, a joint effort with Gerald Walker, hit our front page back in July of 2012. Today, the OSAT Music signee makes his long-awaited return with his next street album’s inaugural song release. Oh, and did I mention that it’s a Booth-exclusive world premiere? On this whip-ready cut, Lil Quisee and Derelle Rideout‘s trunk-rattling trap production backs the Milwaukee representative as he begins what promises to be the Greatest Story Ever Told; the tale of a Northside street soldier who hustles his way from the ‘hood to the upper echelons of the rap game. DJ Quis B. assists behind the wheels of steel. Now that you’ve experienced the prologue, are you itching to find out what happens next? Then stay tuned for more fresh cuts leading up to the April 22, arrival of Pizzle’s latest street album, Insomnia 2.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Milwaukee rhymesayer Pizzle has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, the INSOMNIA II mixtape. Presented by Osat Music and hosted by DJ Grady, the project features 17 original jams (plus two...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.