It’s been a hot minute since last we featured some fresh solo material from Pizzle; Beautiful, a joint effort with Gerald Walker, hit our front page back in July of 2012. Today, the OSAT Music signee makes his long-awaited return with his next street album’s inaugural song release. Oh, and did I mention that it’s a Booth-exclusive world premiere? On this whip-ready cut, Lil Quisee and Derelle Rideout‘s trunk-rattling trap production backs the Milwaukee representative as he begins what promises to be the Greatest Story Ever Told; the tale of a Northside street soldier who hustles his way from the ‘hood to the upper echelons of the rap game. DJ Quis B. assists behind the wheels of steel. Now that you’ve experienced the prologue, are you itching to find out what happens next? Then stay tuned for more fresh cuts leading up to the April 22, arrival of Pizzle’s latest street album, Insomnia 2.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.