It’s been a hot minute since last we featured some fresh solo material from Pizzle; Beautiful, a joint effort with Gerald Walker, hit our front page back in July of 2012. Today, the OSAT Music signee makes his long-awaited return with his next street album’s inaugural song release. Oh, and did I mention that it’s a Booth-exclusive world premiere? On this whip-ready cut, Lil Quisee and Derelle Rideout‘s trunk-rattling trap production backs the Milwaukee representative as he begins what promises to be the Greatest Story Ever Told; the tale of a Northside street soldier who hustles his way from the ‘hood to the upper echelons of the rap game. DJ Quis B. assists behind the wheels of steel. Now that you’ve experienced the prologue, are you itching to find out what happens next? Then stay tuned for more fresh cuts leading up to the April 22, arrival of Pizzle’s latest street album, Insomnia 2.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.