You’d think a man suffering from chronic Insomnia would feel like hot garbage (I know I do when I don’t get at least seven hours), but Pizzle isn’t complaining. Grueling as the Milwaukee repper’s current overtime hustle may be, the Euphoria of achieving what he’s worked so long to accomplish will make it all worthwhile. On this freshly-minted, non-album street single, No Sleep beatsmith Deonte Hayes’ sampled soul wails and delicate piano loops back the headliner as he fantasizes about the day he finally gets on. Complete with confident hook vocals by Charlie $tardom and an unexpected, beat-switched closing verse, this promo cut is unattached to any larger project. Those feeling it, however, will undoubtedly find more to their liking on recent mixtape Insomnia II, available now for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.