Does anyone really take the time to make Beautiful music anymore? To answer my own rhetorical question, yes, and his name is Pizzle. Fresh off the DJBooth approved Live Like a King, the Milwaukee singer and emcee laces an instrumental from Rell that takes a smooth jazz piano line and lays it over some shaking, up-tempo percussion. By the sounds of it both Pizzle and guest Gerald Walker have their fair share of trouble with their lady, accusations fly back and forth like a boomerang, but if anything can bring the lovers back together it’s something truly Beautiful. For more aesthetically pleasing hip-hop be sure to keep an ear out for Pizzle’s upcoming Depreciated Art EP, which is still awaiting an official release date .
Written by Nathan S. on 07/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.