Does anyone really take the time to make Beautiful music anymore? To answer my own rhetorical question, yes, and his name is Pizzle. Fresh off the DJBooth approved Live Like a King, the Milwaukee singer and emcee laces an instrumental from Rell that takes a smooth jazz piano line and lays it over some shaking, up-tempo percussion. By the sounds of it both Pizzle and guest Gerald Walker have their fair share of trouble with their lady, accusations fly back and forth like a boomerang, but if anything can bring the lovers back together it’s something truly Beautiful. For more aesthetically pleasing hip-hop be sure to keep an ear out for Pizzle’s upcoming Depreciated Art EP, which is still awaiting an official release date .
Written by Nathan S. on 07/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.