Does anyone really take the time to make Beautiful music anymore? To answer my own rhetorical question, yes, and his name is Pizzle. Fresh off the DJBooth approved Live Like a King, the Milwaukee singer and emcee laces an instrumental from Rell that takes a smooth jazz piano line and lays it over some shaking, up-tempo percussion. By the sounds of it both Pizzle and guest Gerald Walker have their fair share of trouble with their lady, accusations fly back and forth like a boomerang, but if anything can bring the lovers back together it’s something truly Beautiful. For more aesthetically pleasing hip-hop be sure to keep an ear out for Pizzle’s upcoming Depreciated Art EP, which is still awaiting an official release date .
Written by Nathan S. on 07/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.