Does anyone really take the time to make Beautiful music anymore? To answer my own rhetorical question, yes, and his name is Pizzle. Fresh off the DJBooth approved Live Like a King, the Milwaukee singer and emcee laces an instrumental from Rell that takes a smooth jazz piano line and lays it over some shaking, up-tempo percussion. By the sounds of it both Pizzle and guest Gerald Walker have their fair share of trouble with their lady, accusations fly back and forth like a boomerang, but if anything can bring the lovers back together it’s something truly Beautiful. For more aesthetically pleasing hip-hop be sure to keep an ear out for Pizzle’s upcoming Depreciated Art EP, which is still awaiting an official release date .
Written by Nathan S. on 07/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.