When you’re looking for comfort and style, there’s no beating a pair of White Louie V’s; if they’re a little beat up and stained with champagne, so much the fresher. On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, Pittsburgh Slim pays tribute to the kicks that exemplify his causally fly style. Backed by the understated synth grooves of production heavyweight Ski Beatz, the artist exults in his ability to look good on a budget—if he can do it, his higher-rolling peers have no damn excuse for looking grungy. On the back, he crows, “Authenticity is easy; it’s hard to be fake.” Like what you’re hearing? The keep your browsers locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the arrival of Weekend at Slimmie’s in March of next year.
Written by richard on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
Four Twelve Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Champagne " (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.