If you have been living anywhere on this earth for the past few months, you have undoubtedly come across Pitbull‘s chart-topping hit Timber; it’s only everywhere, all the time, every single second of the day. Creating a follow-up to Timber with an even bigger hit would seem almost impossible, but Mr. 305 has returned with another intoxicating cut in the form of Wild Wild Love. Though the track is sans-Ke$ha, Wild Wild Love still follows a Timber-like formula with a few high energy verses and a strong female influence. Atop a catchy, synth-crazy beat from frequent collaborator Dr. Luke, Pitbull barks out a few lavish, lusty verses; his effort is paced by female group G.R.L‘s irresistibly catchy hook. WWL is not (currently) attached to anything larger, but it will be hitting a club and radio station near you faster than you can say Timber.
Update: We have added the visuals for Pitbull’s Wild Wild Love single.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.