If you have been living anywhere on this earth for the past few months, you have undoubtedly come across Pitbull‘s chart-topping hit Timber; it’s only everywhere, all the time, every single second of the day. Creating a follow-up to Timber with an even bigger hit would seem almost impossible, but Mr. 305 has returned with another intoxicating cut in the form of Wild Wild Love. Though the track is sans-Ke$ha, Wild Wild Love still follows a Timber-like formula with a few high energy verses and a strong female influence. Atop a catchy, synth-crazy beat from frequent collaborator Dr. Luke, Pitbull barks out a few lavish, lusty verses; his effort is paced by female group G.R.L‘s irresistibly catchy hook. WWL is not (currently) attached to anything larger, but it will be hitting a club and radio station near you faster than you can say Timber.
Update: We have added the visuals for Pitbull’s Wild Wild Love single.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/31/14
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)