If you have been living anywhere on this earth for the past few months, you have undoubtedly come across Pitbull‘s chart-topping hit Timber; it’s only everywhere, all the time, every single second of the day. Creating a follow-up to Timber with an even bigger hit would seem almost impossible, but Mr. 305 has returned with another intoxicating cut in the form of Wild Wild Love. Though the track is sans-Ke$ha, Wild Wild Love still follows a Timber-like formula with a few high energy verses and a strong female influence. Atop a catchy, synth-crazy beat from frequent collaborator Dr. Luke, Pitbull barks out a few lavish, lusty verses; his effort is paced by female group G.R.L‘s irresistibly catchy hook. WWL is not (currently) attached to anything larger, but it will be hitting a club and radio station near you faster than you can say Timber.
Update: We have added the visuals for Pitbull’s Wild Wild Love single.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.