If you have been living anywhere on this earth for the past few months, you have undoubtedly come across Pitbull‘s chart-topping hit Timber; it’s only everywhere, all the time, every single second of the day. Creating a follow-up to Timber with an even bigger hit would seem almost impossible, but Mr. 305 has returned with another intoxicating cut in the form of Wild Wild Love. Though the track is sans-Ke$ha, Wild Wild Love still follows a Timber-like formula with a few high energy verses and a strong female influence. Atop a catchy, synth-crazy beat from frequent collaborator Dr. Luke, Pitbull barks out a few lavish, lusty verses; his effort is paced by female group G.R.L‘s irresistibly catchy hook. WWL is not (currently) attached to anything larger, but it will be hitting a club and radio station near you faster than you can say Timber.
Update: We have added the visuals for Pitbull’s Wild Wild Love single.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.